Sunday, August 1, 2021

If you worked in a school, and your state allowed it, would you carry?


Will be working with kids in a school this year. I'm still figuring out my setup and optimizing it for comfort and concealment, it's taken me awhile since getting my permit this spring to feel "ready" to carry -- both in terms of gear and mentally. Usually I just carry when I go camping and leave it at home while in town.I think I'm about there as far as being ready to EDC in general (especially with a new weapon and holster combo that actually conceals in less than a poncho), but I'm not sure I want to do so at my new job in an elementary school. So many "what if's" come to mind. Law in my state permits all campus carry in public schools for permit holders as long as they have a valid reason to be there and the weapon remains entirely concealed; pretty sure that even printing is illegal for carriers. Will have to check the law again to be sure.Curious what you all would do in my shoes. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fl1IJN

No comments:

Post a Comment