Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Holster for P229 Compact (9mm, w/ Rail)


Hello everyone.I'm looking for a suitable holster for my P229.I know there's been some previous posts as well as the FAQ but I'm still having trouble coming to a decision.Some relevant things about me:I'm 5' 11'' and about 200 pounds, so not very thin.I'm also a student, which means I spend at least 2/3 of my day sitting down. Standing up/sitting down is a movement I repeat like a thousand times per day, so I need something that's comfortable and won't have to constantly adjust.I work in close proximity with people who are either anti-gun or would freak out at the sight of one, so I need something that allows decent concealment.A tall order, I know.All of this has led me to consider the Vedder LightTuck but there have been other holsters mentioned and I can't decide which to get.I'm pretty sure AIWB or IWB (3 o'clock) would be the best positions for me, although the former seems like it would be uncomfortable for sitting down.There's also the question of a belt. What's the difference between a normal leather belt and a carry belt? Do I absolutely need one? I'm really trying to keep the cost down, but if it's necessary, I guess there's no choice.Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WLdyq6

No comments:

Post a Comment