Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Closest I’ve came to having to use my CCW


So I had a situation happen over the weekend. I’m a musician and around midnight after a gig I was walking back to the parking garage from the venue which was right down the street. As I’m walking with 2 of my band mates, all pretty big guys, a guy pulls up next to us and drives right along side of us accusing us of stealing his phone. We tried to ignore him and keep walking but he was persistent. He told us he was using “find my phone” app on a different phone and it is showing the blue dot moving as we walked down the street. He is acting completely convinced that we have his phone for some reason. We tell him we didn’t have it and hope he finds it and keep waking. He keeps driving along side of us when he then decides to pull up across the sidewalk and prevent us from walking any further. He hops out and gets in our face saying give me my phone. We try to reason with him but he’s not listening. He then says I’ll let u guys take 10 more steps and if this blue dot moves we’re gonna have a problem. We said ok man and started walking, thank god that blue dot didn’t move… I was convinced we were gonna get robbed or ambushed. Maybe the guy really did lose his phone, or maybe he had other plans in mind and decided not to try us for whatever reason. I couldn’t believe a guy would pull up and act threatening toward 3 other dudes so I was convinced he had to be packing or something. At that moment I felt like a bad situation was about to unfold. I was watching his hands the whole time, if he would have reached for anything I would have drawn. I’m interested to know what others think about this and how you would have reacted in this situation. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ikUQOl

No comments:

Post a Comment