Thursday, April 1, 2021

Is there any law on CCW without a permit for a fully unloaded gun? - WA State


Pretty much the title to this post. I've been practice carrying while around the house and practice drawing and dry firing with a G-Sight laser. However I don't get my fingerprints taken until the end of April. I would like to start carrying just to get used to the feeling however I cannot for the life of me find anywhere in my states laws saying a person cannot conceal carry a unloaded firearm. I just can't find any mentions of it anywhere beyond it saying one cannot carry a loaded firearm on your person or vehicle without a permit.Obviously beyond getting used to it personally, it is just a small club at that point. I know I could wait until I get the permit, I just wanted to see if I like my holsters long term before I can't send them back. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31BhAkf

No comments:

Post a Comment