Friday, April 30, 2021

Most concealable way to carry a firearm?


What is, in your opinion, the most concealable way to carry a firearm? Obviously the firearm it self is a pretty big factor, but I’m more focused on the location in which you carry it. I’ve tried just about everything, including shoulder holsters, IWB appendix, IWB 3-5 o’clock, small of the back, ankle holsters, and I can’t say I’ve found any of them to be perfect. What I’ve come to realize is that nothing is going to change the fact that you are carrying a gun on your person. The only thing I haven’t tried yet is pocket holsters, which I’m looking to get one for my Glock 26. I know 2 dozen people are gonna say “why don’t you get a 43 or 43X?” I would gladly take any gun, especially a Glock, as a gift, but if buying it and don’t have an unlimited amount of money to spend, I would go double stack so I can keep a G17 mag on a NeoMag pocket clip as a spare. I’ve found 3-5 o’clock to be easily concealable with a Glock 19 but I don’t like the draw from that position, as well as the discomfort that comes when riding in a car/sitting. Appendix is relatively comfortable but because I have a Surefire X300U on my 19, it’s basically like I have a 34 shoved down my pants and it’s wildly uncomfortable. I could get a TLR and it would be flush with the barrel of the 19 but I whole heartedly trust my life on an X300U. So what position(s) do you find most concealable? Comfort is a bonus but not a must. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QJsSRA

No comments:

Post a Comment