Sunday, April 25, 2021

Glock 43x vs shield plus performance center


Hey guys, I’m going to turn 21 in a year in a half so I’m looking into conceal carry guns. I’m looking to spend less than $1k for my first gun so I’m considering a Glock 43x or the shield plus performance center. What are you thoughts? I love the look of custom glocks but I don’t want to spend 2k total on a custom 43x at the moment so I saw the performance center shield plus which has upgraded parts from the factory. I’m wondering if I should get the shield plus now and wait till Im out of college to go the custom Glock route or the 43x and upgrade it when I have the money to do so? I’ve always been a Glock fanboy which makes it harder to get anything different via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3sThrnn

No comments:

Post a Comment