Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Traveling through New York


I have an IL CCW permit and I am planning on taking my family to NY in a couple months. Plan is Niagara and then NYC. The 2 states that are do not honor my illinois permit is PA and NY. Any recommendations for those two states? My plan is to have 2 separate lock boxes for pistol and mag and keep them somewhere in the back with all our gear. From what I read, NY state is especially tough on anyone with a handgun even if locked up and separated from ammo if you plan on any stops overnight which we will have. Best to just leave it at home?Edit: after everyone's input, seems leaving it at home is the smart play here. I will have to find other means for self protection. Thanks for the info everyone via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32VOjBo

No comments:

Post a Comment