Thursday, April 29, 2021

Grey Man Backpack EDC


Figured I’d make a little thread about those that EDC a backpack, messenger bag, etc. Big topic to cover with lots of little tips and tricks to help us blend in a little bit better.I know, the topic shouldn’t be talked about to keep our secrets hidden, but I feel as though a generalization of how to blend in BETTER will help spark some creativity in all of us.So, I’m personally thinking about using a basketball backpack to carry my pistol, which is a Sig MCX Rattler. I’ll be later on adding a can onto it (everything legal in my state) and having a few bits of kit such as an IFAK and some, quote on quote, “get home” kit (phone chargers, battery packs, etc).What are y’all using? What weapons are you running? Maybe even we can even break it down and discuss clothing options.Let the discussion commence! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3t2PTfd

No comments:

Post a Comment