Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Got a kydex IWB concealment express holster for 40 dollars...


I, like many others use to believe that the clip draw clip was sufficient for conceal carry.I believed it was safe to carry a Glock in condition one with the clip.Thankfully it didn't take a ND to prove me wrong.it was uncomfortable, it printed badly, it deflected brass shells and directed them towards my head (stung like hell) and it eventually snapped.I searched for the perfect holster and came upon a Kydex Concealment Express IWB holster.and I know for the price it would seem that this is one of the junk holsters that are in everybody's holster drawer (yall know what I'm talking about) but it is amazing, the retention is great, the adjustable cant reduces printing, it doesnt print at the 5:00 position (for me) and it amazing. It is lightweight, small, minimalist and best of all: USA made.As time goes on I will update.*I am not paid to write this, I am just some average joe* via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32YGjzG

No comments:

Post a Comment