Thursday, April 29, 2021

Protos-M v. LightTuck?


I currently run a LightTuck with the claw at 3:30-4:00 and find it does an excellent job of concealing my Glock 19. I'm considering buying a Protos-M because I've heard it's much better for that position (and a lot more comfortable) but I haven't been able to find any info on how well the holster tucks the grip of the gun to the body. My biggest priority is concealment. I live in a gun unfriendly state and with t-shirt weather coming, I'd rather not have the grip of my gun sticking out.Also, the standard plastic and steel Protos-M clips are made to accommodate a 1.75" belt and don't have a 1.5" option unless I purchase the Griphook or DCC. What's up with that? Do hybrids need bigger clips due to the angle they sit at? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3u3xfVT

No comments:

Post a Comment