Monday, April 26, 2021

New to CCW


Hey all,I will be getting my CCW soon. I live in a state that is shall issue and figured it is easier to go to and from the range if you have a cc permit since you dont need to keep the weapon and ammo completely separate from each other.​Anyways, I walk to and from work and was thinking of possibly conceal carrying (city life). I have been going to the range often to practice firearm handling and am not totally new to firearms but did not grow up around them either. Am I putting myself in more harms way by CCing. Ive seen a lot of you are quick on the draw (approx 1 sec. and such). Should I focus on dry fire practice before I even think about carrying outside of to and from the range? Obviously I will be working on dry fire practice and such in the hopes of creating muscle memory to get better at it, but wasnt sure of the forums perspective on better to have it and be less quick than not at all?​Thanks for your insights! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QvDMdq

No comments:

Post a Comment