Friday, April 30, 2021

WTF would you have done?


I live in a town that has been impacted by criminal reform and all those take it easy on the criminal laws. Yesterday I had just cleaned up my property of all the litter, I let my dog enjoy the nice weather. We head inside and as soon as the door closed I hear a pop and those of you who go to the range know the shock wave feeling. I hear another pop and the same shock wave. I dive behind my metal shelf and peek at my camera monitor. I see some scrawny little shit shooting across the street right from outside my door. His friend comes around the corner and pops off one shot. They run off. Then I hear their intended target yelling and taunting them. Screaming “you missed me pussies”. He chases after them. I notice some movement out of the corner of my eye and see a child drop and the man next to him starts screaming for help. Phone in his hand screaming for someone to call 911. I call 911 and rush across the street to help. Broke out my kit and started cleaning and packing. Cops and EMS arrived within minutes. I was lucky their target didn’t return fire because I could have caught a stray myself. Police caught the shooters within minutes.My question: Do you shoot those fuckers in the back to stop them? Do you confront them at all? What do you do? How do you train for that? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gOXUSz

No comments:

Post a Comment