Wednesday, April 28, 2021

What Are the Signs that Someone Will Sucker Punch or Randomly Attack You?

I'm an Asian and living in an area where hate crimes against Asians are being all over the news here. A lot of these incidents are cases where the victim gets punched or attacked out of nowhere from the suspect. We, as normal humans, would usually just mind our business when walking in public. But now, I'm putting myself up for high alert before I ever get hit by these dumb idiots. What are the signs that someone is preparing to attack you? Body language? Dead eye contact at you while they are getting closer to you? Surrounding area is empty and has no CCTV? Their face is completely covered with a mask and have a hoodie on? Let me know everything that you know please.



Submitted April 28, 2021 at 11:24AM by ALB_PFB https://ift.tt/3ntGbBy

No comments:

Post a Comment