Friday, April 23, 2021

I want to seek a psychiatrist for help... But I'm afraid they take my firearms away despite not being a threat to myself and others, what should I do?


I live in Ohio and I'm about to seeing a psychiatrist in hopes of better control of my emotions. I've talked to a counselor and told her that I'm not suicidal nor I'm a threat to others, yet my tongue slipped out when I mention target shooting as my hobby during our conversation. She did say that she is glad I'm using them safely when I explained. Yet I'm starting to get stressed out in fear that the psychiatrist might just take my guns away. Again I live in Ohio and we don't currently have "red flag" laws in place and that only a judge/court can have that authority. What should I do when I'm about to see a psychiatrist? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dMO55C

No comments:

Post a Comment