Friday, April 23, 2021

I used to think I would defend people if I had to with my CCW but recently I've been rethinking my stance.


Forgive me if this is against the rules and I definitely don't want any offensive discussion so I would ask we keep it fact based and just discuss the laws and scenarios here.A few weeks ago there was a news article about a women and her dog being randomly attacked by a knife welding man. I'm almost sure it was discussed here. She tried to defend her dog and the attacker killed her and her dog. Bystanders tried to yell at the man and throw rocks but couldn't stop him. At the time I was thinking as a CCW holder I could have helped her.Recently, another attempted stabbing has made the news, but this time the person attempting to stab someone was shot and killed by someone defending the person being stabbed, and it was on camera. But basically if you're this guy who fired the shots your life is pretty much ruined. Legally the shooter is probably ok - but socially he's done. Even with it on camera.It's got me rethinking in what situations I will defend others lives if needed. And I've definitely slimmed those scenarios down. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dKSDtg

No comments:

Post a Comment