Thursday, April 22, 2021

Carrying on Campus?


Hey y’all, I just wanted to hear your opinions on this matter. I’m a 21 year old college student who carries daily and my school prohibits firearms on campus like most schools in our nation. However, in my state I cannot get in any legal trouble. The only trouble I can get into is whatever the school decides they want to punish me with if I were to get caught. For context I attend a private university of about 10,000 students and we have had 2 (or is it 3?) bomb threats on our campus in my time there in addition to probably 5-10 armed robberies and home invasions per year. I’m also licensed to carry and by default not a prohibited person. My questions are would I be in the wrong to defy the campus rule and carry my firearm? Is it worth the risk? Should I do it? If I did how would I ensure that absolutely no one would find out unless it were absolutely necessary that I defend myself or classmates in the event of something horrific happening? Let me know what y’all think. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3xjWTHV

No comments:

Post a Comment