Sunday, February 28, 2021

Weapon mounted light is a must


0241: My Blink cameras notified my wife of motion at the side door. Two males appeared to be trying to get the door open . I got my rifle with a mounted light, went down stairs and called the police. I put dispatch on speaker while I opened some blinds to see where the men where. At some point, my cameras recorded one of the men convincing the other to walk away and that they were only a few hundred feet from home. Now, I realized they were drunk. One of them started trying to pull the door open, at which point I lit the window with a rifle light, and yelled for them to leave. Message got through and the both of them left my property. 0336: finishing up this post. The police have still not gotten here. This is a major metropolitan police force that's pretty well known to respond slowly or not at all. Pretty scary to think that had I left the door unlocked, this man could have been upstairs before I even picked up my rifle. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NPKWI6

No comments:

Post a Comment