Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Just had the most scariest moment of my life.


So a little about me, I’m in construction and we do driveways. Mostly we work in neighborhoods. I was sitting in my parked on a public road. I am parked across the street from a house, but no where near blocking the driveway. Anyway, I notice a car trying to back out, (always important to pay attention), and I decide to move my truck to be nice and allow them even more room to get out. Now, the street is cluttered, and I was just simply gonna park somewhere else. But I notice this car is right on my ass. So I make a left turn. So does she. I make another left. She’s following me. Eventually I make another left and I end up back where we started. She parks about 50 ft behind me. I get out of my truck because I know vehicles are coffins. I throw my hands up is disbelief, and she signals me to walk over. Hell no. I get back in my truck and watch a mirror very closely. She pulls up next to me, and proceeds to tell me why it’s weird to park in front on someone’s house(even though it’s a public road). I tell her I was trying to move but she wouldn’t allow me to since she was so close. She proceeds to tell me how I ran away from her, and I can’t park there. I tell her it’s public but she don’t care. I just tell her “fine, I won’t park there, but you scared the shit outta me for following me. That’s normal? You just follow strangers? I’m calling the police.” She was unfazed and actually encouraged me to call them. So I did, I called the non-emergency police line, and explained everything that happened, and they agreed I was in the right, and she has no jurisdiction over public property. I told them I just wanted to call in case anything else happened, and especially since I carry. Anyway, she drove off and nothing else happened. Am I overacting? Cause I think it’s batshit fucking crazy to follow a stranger, especially since I wasn’t even doing anything. How is that okay to follow anyone? What the fuck man via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3snQx7d

No comments:

Post a Comment