Saturday, February 27, 2021

Holster recommendations for bigger guys


Relatively new to concealed carry, and in an effort to not purchase a dozen holsters I’m looking for recommendations. Currently running a Sig P365 SAS with a Vedder LightTuck and it hasn’t been the most pleasant experience, but I’m thinking that may be due to a sweat guard. I’d very much prefer to AIWB, but this lovely muffin top makes it pretty uncomfortable so I’ve been carrying at the 4. This has led to a change in wardrobe to prevent printing. I’ve been debating running the LLOD Associate V2 or Alien Gear ShapeShift 4.0 and would love any insight you guys may have!Edit: Im currently using a Vedder Poly Core gun belt, but am looking at the Blue Alpha Hybrid. Also, I’m 6’2 and 240, but my weight all congregates in my gut. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NBhDJv

No comments:

Post a Comment