Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Looking to purchase a handgun for my girlfriend, any recommendations?


Recently had to deal with some weirdos in our complex and now I kinda worry for my gf when Im gone. I work long shifts and she works from home with our puppy. She’s alone all day and has to go outside often to let our pup out. I’ve tried to take her to the range with me a few times and she hates everything I let her handle lol. She hates my 43x and 26 because it hurts and is neutral about my 45 and PCR. I want to get her something that she’ll actually enjoy shooting with so she can carry and train comfortably. I was thinking about a Taurus G3C or SW EZ9. Anyone have any experience with these pistols? Anyone have other recommendations? She prefers a manual safety and I only want her carrying 9mm. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3keeb3k

No comments:

Post a Comment