Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Holster Recommendations?


I wear a Green Force Tactical holster and mag pouch for my P365, but the holster isn't working for me. I have no problems with the build quality or anything like that, but these soft loops print like a motherfucker, even through loose clothing. I'm carrying the holster about 4oclock and the mag pouch at about 8oclock.I was hoping to get some input about a different holster, but I have some parameters for what I want.Kydex. Definitely not leather.No hybrid holsters, just straight kydex.No button snaps or anything like that. Just simple level 1 retention. IWB for 3-4oclock carry.I don't like clips (no matter how fancy the clip is, they always seem move their way off of my belt.). Maybe solid loops or loops without snaps, that I would have to thread my belt through?I need to have some kind of claw or other way of angling the holster towards the body (similar to the Bravo Concealment Torsion).Same stuff for the magazine pouch.Does anyone make a holster like this? Other recommendations? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dFjI1y

No comments:

Post a Comment