Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Staccato C2 Duo or optics ready m&p 2.0 compact?


I've decided my next purchase will either be a stock c2 duo or a somewhat tricked out m&p 2.0 compact 4". These two pistols fit my hands the best, but I have no experience shooting either. Both would be topped with a holosun 507C Vulcan red dot. I'd add a Floyd's edc magwell and send the m&p to Agency Arms for their trigger upgrade. Note my state has a 15rd limit, and I'm not sure if Staccato would crimp the mags or not. Big box stores here only have ten rounders with their staccatos.Even after upgrades, the m&p would still be a grand cheaper. I'm not made of money. Will the Staccato shoot a grand better? Hard to justify it seems. This would be my do it all gun.Thanks for the opinions! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bCxorD

No comments:

Post a Comment