Friday, February 26, 2021

Planning to CCW just have a few questions.


1) I'm planning on carrying First Defense 1.3% MK-6 stream OC aerosol, CZ 2075 rami BD, Vender Holster light tuck with claw, a Fenix PD25 Flash Light and a 5.11 1.5" TRAINER BELT. Do you think I am making any beginner mistakes with this selection?2) I found My OC spray fits very well on my belt and I can access it much faster when it's there. Is it a bad idea to open carry OC Spray?3) I decided to start dressing like I'm carrying before I actually get a CCW( shirt tucked in, tactical belt, ect). Do you think it would be a bad Idea to also carry a orenge training pistol in the holster just to get used to it before I get a CCW licence?4) What should I look into for a EDC First aid kit? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/37QjQaT

No comments:

Post a Comment