Sunday, February 28, 2021

My mom needs some help from you guys.


My mom just got her first gun recently (Glock 43x) and wants to find a holster for it. She doesn't know much of anything about guns and feels overwhelmed at all the holster options, but she wants to go take classes and get her CCW license so I'm trying to help her. The carry options I've been showing her have all been strong side (shes a bit bigger so appendix isn't an option for her) and purse carry since that's what she has said would be most comfortable for her. I wanna get as much information for her as I can, so do you guys have any recommendations for brands or styles of holsters for her that would be good for either strong side or purse carry? Any help would be very appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MBL39O

No comments:

Post a Comment