Tuesday, February 23, 2021

I was having a fantastic day...ND story


Y'know, I was having an amazing day. Had a great workout, ate some good food, made a delicious protein drink, went to my armed security training class. Passed the tests with flying colors. I came home beaming. I spent a few hours napping, then woke up, had some food and went to clean my AR.I've probably cleaned that thing more times than I can decapitate a Hydra. Somehow, by some awful distraction, partial sleepiness/autopilot and lack of awareness, I was unaware there was a round chambered. My phone vibrated and I went to answer it and I instinctively tried to accept the call while still handling the firearm.BOOM!! $1000 laptop destroyed, window cracked (thankfully reinforced so it didn't go through all the way) and I'm still shook. To think, four hours ago I was happier than a kid in a candy store, and now I kind of want to go jump off of a balcony. This is the first time this has ever happened and I feel like an utter dumbass.Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm shook... via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bxhKh8

No comments:

Post a Comment