Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Bedside holster recommendations


I want to get a bedside holster. I have too much stuff on my nightstand as it is. I want something between my finger and the trigger when my half awake worried ass goes for my gun so I don't accidentally discharge it.Right now I have my pistol other pistol in my IWB holster just on my nightstand and the other in the drawer. I would like a quicker option but still just as secure.I saw those fabric ones that have a flap that go under the mattress. My concern with that is the draw.I have a canik elite combat with a Baldor pro light. And before any of you go and bash on my choice if light, I literally got it for free. I know it isn't a great light. I've noticed the problems myself.Much appreciate your inputs on a bedside holster. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3pOzhGu

No comments:

Post a Comment