Sunday, February 28, 2021

My experience with the Vedder Light Tuck


Hello guys, I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to go over my limited experience with the Vedder Light Tuck. I will preface this with the fact that I have yet to carry in public, because I cannot get comfortable with the Light Tuck.I got a light tuck for my CZ P-01, hoping that it would be comfortable enough for me to carry for the first time (appendix). The first problem I encountered was that I could not the gun to be properly retained in the holster. With the screw adjusted for proper gun retention, the screw was so loose that it would simply unscrew itself to the point that the gun would flop right out. In addition to this, the screw that adjusts the retention, also attached the claw, which, while the gun retention is correct, is completely useless and floppy due to the screw being so loose.Additionally, when wearing the holster with either my Vedder Cobra Belt or my hanks leather belt, it is very difficult to get my fingers between the belt and the handle of the gun. I tried every adjustment and was unable to get it any easier.It is possible that I am doing something wrong, but due to the above issued, I have yet to carry with that holster. Have you guys had any similar issues? Is there another holster that is more sturdy, without being any larger? Should I consider an out of waistband holster? Or are they too hard to conceal? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NN3R6y

No comments:

Post a Comment