Friday, February 26, 2021

CCW help (IWB)


I’ve been struggling trying to find my first holster. I ordered a Tier 1 Axis Slim to see if I could do appendix carry...I’m not a fan. I then ordered a Tier 1 Echo which is more of a 3 or 4 o’clock IWB carry...and it’s incredibly uncomfortable. Not as bad as the AIWB holster, but not a lot better despite the quality of the holster itself.I have a Safariland holster which is comfortable to wear, but obviously isn’t meant for concealment...it sticks out way too far. I ordered a Blackpoint Tactical leather wing OWB holster in hopes that it will hug close enough to my body to make it reasonable to carry, but I guess my question here is does anyone have any tips on how to make the Echo IWB holster a little more tolerable? I mean even sitting down is uncomfortable and I find myself having to constantly adjust the thing just so it doesn’t stick my leg.Holster newbie just desperately trying to ride the line between comfort and conceal-ability...thanks for your help.https://ift.tt/2ZTV5WJ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Mu0yR7

No comments:

Post a Comment