Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Looking for a good holster for a S&W 642


Most holsters that I am finding for the 642 are meme tier garbage nylon/leather holsters. Im looking for an IWB kydex or a leather holster specifically made for the 642. I finish the application for my CWP tommorrow and after that get to play the waiting game. I figure now would be the time to look for a good holster or Commission one to be made. Also, before anyone tries to point me away from the 642, I do infact own a glock, My wife is comfortable with it, so she gets the glock for herself at the house. I just know someone is going to try and say that I should carry something else. And I agree. But with covid making pistols very hard to come by I am going to use what I have. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jbd1VD

No comments:

Post a Comment