Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Brother In Law thinks having a CPL means you can’t open carry anymore


Michigan- so leave work today my brother in law says to me “you have a CPL, not a license to open carry” I’m like you do realize it’s legal to open carry and even if I have a CPL how would that automatically make me in violation of open carrying? I was genuinely like shocked of the stupidity, sorry. In the winter I have a shirt on then a winter jacket and I carry at 3 o clock IWB and the jacket covers a great portion of the gun in the summer I don’t wear a jacket and my shirt is fully covering the gun.My brother in law pocket carry’s only too which makes me laugh cause that’s like one of the worst ways to carry a gun, no? And he’s out here trying to give me legal advice or something.The whole thing just got me a little rattled and I had to vent lol. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3tjavBn

No comments:

Post a Comment