Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Would you take the risk?


I work for a large company with a strict no-weapons policy. I have always complied. Every morning when I arrive, my CCW goes in the car safe and stays all day. I don’t feel threatened because we are in a safe part of town and our building has a lot of exits should an employee go crazy. A few months ago, one of my staff started behaving erratically- reacting with inappropriate levels of emotion to the slightest obstacle. Today, HR called me to say that this employee is “showing all the signs of being on the verge of a breakdown” and asked me what I wanted to do. I will try to get this person into counseling. In the mean time, should I take the risk of carrying in the office? I am confident that I could physically overpower this person but if they bring a gun to our next meeting then I am screwed. Any advice? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2BJxfkV

No comments:

Post a Comment