Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Traveling to South Carolina


It'll be my first time carrying in another state. I looked up your laws pertaining to carry. Other than specific signs actually holding the weight of the law unlike in Louisiana, are there any other things I need to keep in mind?I'll be staying at an airbnb and I don't think I'll need express permission to carry on the property because of "Notwithstanding any provision of law, any person may carry a concealable weapon from an automobile or other motorized conveyance to a room or other accommodation he has rented and upon which an accommodations tax has been paid.", am I wrong and still need the property owners express consent?Any help will be greatly appreciated in putting it into laymen terms. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2SZ62Vh

No comments:

Post a Comment