Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Fugitive Holster


I’m hoping someone on here can help me find a holster that was in the movie The Fugitive. In the dam tunnel scene, right after Tommy Lee Jones’ character drops his gun and Harrison Ford’s character picks it up, they have the “I didn’t kill my wife,” “I don’t care,” exchange. Immediately after Ford’s character runs away, Jone’s character reaches down and pulls away some material that sounds like Velcro to reveal a backup gun in a holster. I can’t tell if it’s part of the jacket or it’s own belt or not. Maybe my search skill aren’t ver good, but so far I can’t seem to find this set up. I’d find this really helpful when running. Right now I have a belly band that works great for stability/comfort but is limited in colder weather by my hoodie that I wear. Something like Jone’s character would have my draw just one pull on Velcro away, whereas my current setup requires me to lift my hoodie and any under shirts to get to my belly band. Any help would be appreciated.Edit: grammar due to autocorrect via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2S9nNBt

No comments:

Post a Comment