Friday, February 22, 2019

Should I sell my current EDC + a Rifle for a smaller more compact EDC gun.


I've fallen for the XDS mod.2. But it's out of my price range. My carry piece is an XD subcompact that was kind of just a bad design the more I've gotten to know it. Too stubby, not aesthetically good looking, hard to conceal and heavy. And the barrel is short which doesn't really matter with a CCW IMO. But all my gripes I had with it are done away with in the latest of these croation pistols. The XDS has good grips, a higher beaver tail interaction (I like beaver tails) an audible reset on the trigger and it's thinner and lighter. Which is what I wanted. Great grips that feel nice and don't feel like Kel-Tec or 3.0 sandpaper. I got a lot of mags and new sights for my current carry. It's out of my price range to get a new gun,( i'm getting married). But I could sell my current carry and get the new gun but I feel like most gun stores rip you off on the buyback. Is there another alternative?TL/DR Getting married, can't afford a new gun. Want a new gun. Is selling for low prices worth getting a gun I want now. Rather than waiting? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2VjiH2X

No comments:

Post a Comment