Friday, February 22, 2019

Red Dot Sight...help me decide!


I have a custom Glock 19 for both CCW and home defense. It is not my only option for both however, just one of my go tos.The Glock is already milled for a red dot and has suppressor sights so it only makes sense that I put a red dot on it. I need your help with deciding which red dot....Trijicon RMR or Holosun HS507c?Sure I'm not taking the gun to war or going to be roughing around with it much...just carrying and back into the safe. So is the RMR really worth the premium? The Holosun is comparable in all ways except for rigidity to the RMR from what I understand. But I need to have confidence in the product since I am possibly putting my life on its ability to operate. On the other hand I am very budget minded and don't want to waste money.Please give me your thoughts and opinions.TLDR: RMR or Holosun red dot on CCW/HD Glock 19. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Itqjy9

No comments:

Post a Comment