Monday, February 4, 2019

Need good safety advice with children


So I have a 2 year old energetic curious boy who I plan on teaching gun best practices and safety as soon as possible. He also just learned how to get out of his crib on his own and it's making me re think where I keep the gun at night. I have it on me at all times while I'm awake but need some advice of where to keep at night. Don't feel comfortable keeping it on the night stand cause my boy sometimes comes into the room after waking up at night now. I have a little safe which I might be my best option but I don't like having to input a code... I'm not quick on my feet due to having MS so keeping it high within my closet isn't a great option either. Any suggestions? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2S8Mmyv

No comments:

Post a Comment