Monday, February 4, 2019

Another don't buy Aliengear post.


I received my new Cloaktuck 3.5 today and was extremely disappointed with the trigger guard coverage. It's not as bad as some I have seen on here but the fact that you can see daylight through the trigger guard from both sides of the holster does not sit well with me. Just the thought of reholstering with this thing freaks me out.I got into a customer service chat with "Linda" and asked about the return policy and was informed I would be responsible for the return shipping. I asked why I would have to cover the shipping when it was a flaw in their product. She did not ask what I was unsatisfied with or try to save the sale in any way, the reply I got was "Policy". I informed her I would be sending the product back and would not be ordering from them again in the future. I was told to have a nice day and Linda immediately disconnected from the chat.I'll stick with my $15 DeSantis Slimtuck for now as it actually completely covers the trigger guard, it conceals better, and is more comfortable.Don't waste your time and money folks, go elsewhere. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Sx3zRs

No comments:

Post a Comment