Thursday, September 20, 2018

Had a little accident in class earlier...


So im pretty new to CCW, only been carrying for a couple months, in my state its legal to carry on most college campuses (Just keep an eye out for signage in specific areas) and im a college student so today I went into class, carrying as I usually do (4 O clock IWB) using my Aliengear cloaktuck IWB. The positioning is still something im working on when at school since my backpack kind of rides up on the holster (Its not bad at all, just maybe not ideal). Anyways I was about ten minutes late to class and because of this everyone else was already seated and working, I sit on the second row from the front so I went up to my seat and put my bag down. I'm a shorter guy and the chairs in this class are somewhat high, so I do a little jump as usual to get onto the chair, and lo and behold the seat breaks and flips over, sliding me onto the ground very loudly. I was out of it for a second then I realized what happened, I look around and start to get up, and I notice that my magazine is actually sitting next to me plain as day on the ground. I grabbed the mag pretty quick as the teacher came back around to make sure I was okay. I laughed it off and got up saying "I guess the chair broke" She said there had been issues with the chairs in the past and I got up in my chair and waited a moment for everyones attention to be redirected before reaching around my back and discreetly pushing the magazine back into the well. My guess is that with the holster positioning when I fell onto the ground the holster pushed into my hip just enough to hit the mag release, and since I have it loaded +1 as soon as the release is pushed the mag kinda pops out. So all in all, nothing was hurt but my pride and I dont think anyone saw my magazine since I got it so quick, and even if someone saw it they probably didnt even know what it was knowing college kids nowadays.TL;DR: Chair broke in class, I fell on ass, magazine went in grass. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QO0cCi

No comments:

Post a Comment