Thursday, September 27, 2018

First gun... Now what?


So I just bought my first gun yesterday, (S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact 4") and I'm super excited. I haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet but that will probably be this weekend. I live in WV so we are constitutional carry here and had a great buying experience. In and out in about 40 minutes. I want to carry most of the time I'm off campus since we can't carry on campus here. As a first time gun owner, I was looking for some advice on what's next as far as some good potential purchases to go with the gun, maintenance, or anything else helpful to a new owner. Keep in mind I am a mostly broke college student but I think the next step is gonna be a light (TLR-7 or maybe PL-mini?) and a good holster (T1 XIPHOS?) then just spend as much time behind the gun as my wallet will allow. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zAa6AI

No comments:

Post a Comment