Wednesday, September 26, 2018

[Dayton, Ohio] If anyone (or a reddit meet up?) wants to roll BJJ/Grappling with a blue gun on lemme know. We can meet on a weekend at my MMA gym.


Fast background : I was the Muay Thai/Striking coach at an MMA gym but I left that role after college. The gym owner and me are on good terms and has let me keep a key to the gym.I’ve been getting into BJJ and wrestling again as I became more focused on the hand to hand aspect of a defensive situation when realizing the gun shouldn’t be my only solution. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together and working the hand to hand/grappling aspect of having a gun?Only caveat is we would need a blue gun and holster but I have a spare Glock 19 holster if we can get an air soft/blue 19. No live firearms in the gym as a rule of the owner and I don’t want to risk my relationship with him, thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Q7SVMj

No comments:

Post a Comment