Sunday, September 30, 2018

Glock 19 Gen5 vs Glock 26 Gen5


So I own a Glock 19 Gen5 that I absolutely love. The debate I keep having with myself is if I should get a custom holster and try to conceal carry with that or get Glock 26 Gen5. The concerns I have with the 19 is being uncomfortable when I carry while sitting down AIWB. There are days where I make 45min-1hr car rides at least twice in a day and I’m unsure if that’s something that a 19 would be comfortable wearing. I also feel if I don’t carry AIWB I’d like to hip carry at about 9 o’clock (since I’m left handed) but I feel it will stick out too much.My concern with getting the 26 is spending money on a brand new gun and everything that comes with that when I already have something fairly similar. I wanted to see what everyone’s thoughts were on this, what’s been working for everyone, and any suggestions on holsters and belts. Thank you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xNjn71

No comments:

Post a Comment