Sunday, September 23, 2018

(Fl) How Should I CCW on a motorcycle, while being discreetly able to securely encase a pistol in public?


I ride my motorcycle to work, because parking is a nightmare otherwise.I need to pick my girlfriend up from a public university on the way home. This means I can’t CCW on the campus, but I can legally “securely encase” my pistol under my seat.My thoughts I could use a chest bag (the Hill People one), or small satchel bag I’d keep around 12 o’clock. Before getting on campus, I’d have to stop at a coffee shop or any parking lot and throw the bag under the seat. Reverse the process for leaving.Any better ideas?I ran this by the campus police on the phone, and they said my proposed method would be ok, but they recommended agains leaving the bag and motorcycle unattended for obvious theft reasons. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NBtplS

No comments:

Post a Comment