Thursday, September 20, 2018

I need to conceal my SIG P320 Compact better.


Commonly compared to the Glock 19 in size. I currently carry it in a n8 tactical hybrid IWB holster with just a standard leather belt (recommend affordable gun belts too please). I love everything about the firearm and the holster except for when the gun prints through a t-shirt. Normally I’ve been carrying at the 5:00 position for comfort and accessibility. But when I bend down to pick something up, either my gun will print like crazy or my t shirt will lift up and actually tuck itself in between by gun and my body completely exposing it. I want to be able to carry more confidently every day without having to constantly fix my shirt or worry about printing. Should I practice appendix carry? Or should I keep the SIG at the house for home protection and buy an M&P Shield or Springfield XD for an EDC? Those of you who carry a Glock 19 (or better yet a P320c) daily, what’s your setup and preferred holster position? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NqaBWt

No comments:

Post a Comment