Sunday, September 23, 2018

Jumped by 7 thugs last night, nose was broke, looking for help / advice

Last night happened to be my first night back at university after summer, and as expected ended up being incredibly messy. Got very pissed up with my new flat mates and headed into the city centre (Liverpool) I'm from the UK. After puking up my guts I proceeded to keep drinking, and lost my friends whilst trying to chat up a girl (who decided to tell me she had a boyfriend a few hours later). I decided to call it a night and make my way home, walking on my own. As none of my new friends picked up their phones and we had all become separated.

As I was walking home, I was approached by a group of young Romanian men, who asked me the time. I straight away knew something was up, and walked through them, they followed me, taughnting me. As I turned round to confront them, one of them sucker punched me in the nose, which stunned me completely. Telling me to give him my phone (Keep in mind that whilst I work out, and am fairly strong, I've never been in a proper fight in my life) blood streamed out of my nose, and I swung for the attacker wildly.

He doged every single punch I threw, and hit me in the nose and mouth a few more times, I stood my ground, continuing swinging despite being very drunk and weakened from vomiting. I was hit a few more times from other members of the group, as they began to surround me. I then decided it would be a good idea to run, and sprinted as fast as I could. I could hear them behind me but I managed to out run them, finding sanctuary with the security guards of one campus. I managed to keep my phone and wallet luckily, but this experience has left me quite shaken up, I felt powerless even though I stood my ground. I don't know what to do. Should I start boxing, Mixed Marshal arts? Any advice from you guys would be much appreciated. I will not be stumbling home drunk and alone ever again

I've also reported these spineless cowards to the police who believe their a known criminal gang, and they will attempt to search for them.

Thank you for any help lads



Submitted September 23, 2018 at 07:51PM by CannibalCowboy https://ift.tt/2psMKqW

No comments:

Post a Comment