Wednesday, September 26, 2018

P320 Compact or Glock 19?


This will be my first handgun. I’ve rented both and it’s hard to decide. I liked the ergonomics and the trigger on the P320 better than the G19. The P320 already comes with a nicer trigger (at least it feels like that to me) and factory steel night sights, while I’ve heard for the G19 it is best to replace both the trigger connector and the polymer sights. The only reason I’m still leaning towards the G19 is simply because it’s a Glock - Glock’s are popular and have a reputation for superb reliability. That being said, with the Army choosing the P320 it does give give me a lot of confidence in that system as well. As a new shooter I feel like I can learn whatever system I start with. In your opinion, would it be wiser to start with the P320 or G19? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IiAemg

No comments:

Post a Comment