Monday, September 24, 2018

Pistol/holster/carry advice


So, I’ve read through all of the intro guides and faqs on this subreddit, read plenty of articles and watched videos on how to concealed carry for years, but now that I can legally carry, I’ve ran into some difficulty I wasn’t entirely expecting.Basically, I’m a 5’10” guy who weighs 135 pounds and has a maximum of a 30 inch waist. I don’t seem to be able to conceal a pistol anywhere on my body. I’ve owned a glock 19 that I have plenty of range time with, but I know I need a smaller pistol to carry, so I’ve been looking at my options.I tried my friends M&P shield, and loved the way it shoots, but unfortunately I still can’t find a way to conceal it. He carries it AIWB with an alien gear holster and it disappears on him. When I try it, it always makes me look pregnant no matter how much I adjust it. At almost any position IWB, it’s a very obvious bulge. When I wear khaki shorts and a t shirt, I can get it decently hidden at around 4 o’clock, but when I switch to khaki pants and a polo there’s literally no position that it doesn’t add a huge obvious bulge.What are my options if I can’t make those traditional locations work? Pocket seems like the most possible, although it still will be obvious I have something big in my pocket and I have to give up one of my front pockets when I usually have them both full. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OMdayL

No comments:

Post a Comment