Sunday, September 30, 2018

Which Glock?


I'm looking to buy my first firearm and I had in mind a Glock 19 Gen 5 or a Glock 43 but not sure what to pick. I looked at both the Glock 19 and 43 and I liked the look of the 19 and how it felt on my hand but I liked the 43s small form factor for concealment since I'm a pretty thin guy and wear a lot of slim fit clothing.I'd like to use whatever firearm I pick as my main choice for concealed carry since I'm working on getting my license in Texas. Basically I would like to know which firearm would serve all my needs as a beginner for concealed carry, self and home defense ( until I save up for an AR), and not having issues to dress around the gun. Also, how much of a difference in accuracy and velocity would I lose out if I go with the 43 instead of the 19? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xNopkc

No comments:

Post a Comment