Saturday, September 29, 2018

Any physicians or other hospital employees CCW?


I'm currently in the process of applying to medical school, and I was wondering what I should expect surrounding CCW in my future. Are there any physicians or other hospital employees who carry on a regular basis? If so, is that in spite of hospital policy? I know legal repercussions can vary by state, but from what I can find, many hospitals have a no firearms policy with the penalty of termination.I spend most of my time between my house and undergrad campus. My university has a strict no firearms policy, and this means I spend the majority of my time unarmed. Should I expect this trend to continue throughout my medical career? I'm currently in KY and will likely attend medical school here, but I could end up practicing anywhere in the country. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zFfNgW

No comments:

Post a Comment