Friday, September 28, 2018

Considering carrying on vacation, I've read the posts, but give me any other tips you've got.


Hey all, I read the things, I've done research, I'm just looking for personal experiences or tips here:NH Resident. Traveling to Colorado on vacation to visit my best friend. I've gone a few times, they live in Thornton near Denver.Flying Delta, NH -> Detroit -> Denver. Multi hour layover in Detroit. Same route on the way back.NH Resident permits are reciprocal in both Colorado and Michigan, so if for some reason I'm stuck in Michigan, I should be alright. It won't be a New York situation.Reading through the laws, it looks like Aurora gets a little sketchy. Denver has some extra laws mostly for open carry. Just looking to CC my LCPII though. Mostly going to me in Denver, Thornton, Boulder and north. Maybe in Wyoming, which also offers reciprocity.Delta rules seem pretty reasonable. Put it in a locked (non-TSA) hard case, unloaded, ammo in manufacturers packaging seems easiest, I'll just bring a box of critical defense. Case can be inside a soft package. Walk in, declare to agent, sign forms, secure, hand over, fly to place, pick it up. Repeat on the way back.Anyone from CO have any tips or unofficial things I should be aware of? Any quirks flying Delta? Any experiences flying out of MHT or DEN? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2N8QrLR

No comments:

Post a Comment