Wednesday, September 19, 2018

ANR Designs Black Friday Deals?


Sup everyone.​I'm in the market for an OWB holster for the range, classes, and CC in the winter. Recently saw TR holsters has a 35% off sale and a nice pancake style OWB holster. Total price $50.05...Now, my dilemma is that I would prefer a 10 degree cant as this will be for a CZ p10c and I would like to CC under a winter coat or hoodie. Unfortunately TR doesn't offer this but ANR does, and in what looks like an even smaller package with the barrel cut out all the way at the bottom of the holster. Ideally, I'd get the ANR, but when I customize it how I'd like it comes out to $105...plus shipping.​I don't want to compromise and get a holster that is a little harder to conceal and doesn't have adjustable retention, but $50 is a chunk of change to pay for these features.​Does anyone know if ANR designs has black friday deals that might bring it down a bit more?​Thanks​​ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MKJNLD

No comments:

Post a Comment